- Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California
- Appearance is dark purple-ruby core with lighter rim and moderately stained, pronounced tears forming on the glass.
- Aromas of ripe black and red cherry, blackcurrant and berry fruit, baking spice and sweet tobacco with red and black licorice, oak, cocoa and subtle camphor notes.
- Ripe black cherry, cassis and red fruit, baking spice and oak accents on entry with sustained ripe primary and mostly black fruit, dried autumn leaf, cocoa and a pleasant suggestion of camphor on the mid-palate into the finish.
- This is a great go-to red for many pairings ranging from a picnic of artisanal cheese and charcuterie, a Philly cheese steak sandwich, to a classic Entrecôte (steak) Bordelaise with pommes frites.
(300 in stock)
Refreshing, tart citrus with weight and character. Very aromatic wine which offered notes of sweet flowers, a little bit of lime and meringue. Crisp flavors with a buttery feel. Distinct and sophisticated.
300 in stock
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50
- 30 days easy returns
- Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
Refreshing, tart citrus with weight and character.