- Cabernet Sauvignon, Paso Robles, California
- Appearance is dark purple-ruby core with lighter rim and moderately stained, pronounced tears forming on the glass.
- Aromas of ripe black and red cherry, blackcurrant and berry fruit, baking spice and sweet tobacco with red and black licorice, oak, cocoa and subtle camphor notes.
- Ripe black cherry, cassis and red fruit, baking spice and oak accents on entry with sustained ripe primary and mostly black fruit, dried autumn leaf, cocoa and a pleasant suggestion of camphor on the mid-palate into the finish.
- This is a great go-to red for many pairings ranging from a picnic of artisanal cheese and charcuterie, a Philly cheese steak sandwich, to a classic Entrecôte (steak) Bordelaise with pommes frites.
$29.00 – $37.00
Bartholomew Broadbent’s deep roots in Portugal inspired him to create his own range of table wines. His vision was to produce the most reliable and traditional of all Vinho Verdes and to resolve the usual whine that Vinho Verde never tastes like it tastes in Portugal.
Free worldwide shipping on all orders over $50
- 30 days easy returns
- Order yours before 2.30pm for same day dispatch
– Victor Thornton
Not too bad