The 2018 Chardonnay reveals juicy apple and pear on the nose with lemon meringue pie, creamy vanilla oak, and toast. A rich, well-balanced palate follows with flavors of fresh apple pie, lemon curd, and cream. Pair this fruit-driven, food-friendly wine with salmon-stuffed crab cakes, grilled lemon chicken, and fettuccini alfredo.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Disclaimer: This is so aromatic with flowers, such as cherry blossoms and roses, together with currants and blackberries. A medium-bodied Tignanello with very fine tannins and depth. Racy and very, very long finish. Pure and refined. Lots of blue fruit. Tight at the end, but showing a sophisticated and reserved style. Very refined. Drinkable now, but will age nicely.