The 2018 Chardonnay reveals juicy apple and pear on the nose with lemon meringue pie, creamy vanilla oak, and toast. A rich, well-balanced palate follows with flavors of fresh apple pie, lemon curd, and cream. Pair this fruit-driven, food-friendly wine with salmon-stuffed crab cakes, grilled lemon chicken, and fettuccini alfredo.
- Accelerate a wine’s aeration process with the Vinturi Red Wine aerator
- The Vinturi Red Wine aerator features patented technology and a stylish, yet classic look
- A must-have for entertaining, the Vinturi Red Wine Aerator is perfect for quickly aerating an entire bottle of wine, or one glass at a time
- The award-winning Red Wine aerator from Vinturi opens and develops red wines in the time it takes to pour a glass – no more waiting as with traditional decanters
- Listen for the sound – this sound is unique to all Vinturi aerators, and lets you know that you have an authentic Vinturi aerator
Disclaimer: When you set foot on the island of Porquerolles in the South of France, you forget to put your shoes back on. Perhaps it is because you never quite leave the sea behind as it is always there, mingled with each gust of air and each waft of scrubland.